Personalized Health Care
Disease prevention starts with a comprehensive health risk assessment
The first step in disease prevention, is understanding the status of your health today and what your particular risks may be. At Tandem Clinic, we believe in the importance of prevention, early detection and timely intervention. We work with you to develop a health and wellness plan that works for you.
WHAT IS A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENT?
A Comprehensive Health Assessment (CHA) is a head to toe assessment preformed by your naturopathic physician, which includes complete evidence-based screening and diagnostic tests, as well as in-depth medical, dietary and fitness evaluations to determine your unique risk profile.
Why choose a Comprehensive Health Assessment?
The CHA not only enables early detection, but it also gives you a better understanding of your unique risk profile. The health risk profile motivates your lifestyle choices so you can prevent disease from taking hold in the first place. Most people are quite healthy, we want to help keep you that way.
The Comprehensive Health Assessment Includes:
- Health risk assessment in three health areas: physical / cognitive / psychological
- Comprehensive medical history and intake
- Complete physical exam
- Nutritional assessment
- Functional movement assessment
- Advanced laboratory and diagnostic screening tests based on personal risk profile*
- A 15 minute post-assessment consultation with your physician to discuss your laboratory and exam findings and health goals, and recommendations for further medical evaluation or specialist referral as determined by your personal health report
*Basic testing is included in our program cost, any additional advanced laboratory and diagnostic testing required for evaluation will be charged separately.
Personalized Health Plans
Complete your post-assessment consultation by adding a Personalized Health Plan. Your plan includes a personalized nutrition and supplementation plan, recommendations for physical rehabilitation and exercise, and a review of appropriate natural treatments and therapies indicated for your specific health concerns and goals.
Your first step in taking control of your long-term health